While we are open for private and small group classes, we are observing and following CDC guidelines and are doing everything to keep our members and staff healthy and strong:
- Class size is limited to 8 people – you must sign up through Mindbody ahead of time to reserve your spot in class.
- We will stop back to back classes 10 min early to allow time for sanitizing and transitioning between classes.
- No intro classes.
- No sharing equipment
- No classroom contact between students including high fives, mitt work and partner exercises.
- We are wiping down punching bags, equipment, and surfaces with disinfectant after each use.
- We mop the mat with disinfectant whenever there is enough time between classes, at least three times a day.
- We monitor CDC recommended precautions for businesses.
We are asking our members to:
- Please wait outside until 5 min prior to class start (or until previous class participants have left). There cannot be more than 10 people inside the building!!
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the gym
- If you or anyone in your family is sick, please do not come to class.
- Please do your part with helping wipe down equipment you used. There are several bottles of disinfectants and wipes around the gym.
- Bring your own yoga mat and towel to our yoga class.
We are also posting home workouts on our youtube channel for our members. If you are a member and have not received a link to our videos, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you a link. If you need to borrow equipment, please let us know.
Just like any small business, we are doing our best to make it through this challenging time. We thank you sooo much for your support!